Call Capt Jim (732) 948-7735
NEW TO DEEP SEA FISHING? NEVER BEEN ON A BOAT? WE HAVE YOU COVERED!
*If you’re new to Charter boat fishing, no worries! We’ll take care of you. We provide experienced mates to get the bait for the hook, fix up broken lines, and keep things running smoothly for everyone. All you have to do is just “go fishing”.
Please understand that our hard-working crew does look forward to providing you with top-notch service. They work extra hard to tend to all of our guests at their personal best. As such, the crew appreciates your contributed gratuities as your “thank you” for a job well done. The crew appreciates your generosity!
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DEPARTING FOR SEA?
We would like you to be aware that we leave the dock promptly at departure time but you’ll need to get there before that so please arrive AT LEAST 30 minutes early at the docks. We don’t want you to miss us! Thank you for your prompt arrival.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
You should be certain to bring all the comforts you need – clothes comfortable for the weather.
- We value our fun family atmosphere – Please come dressed respectably. Thanks!
- We provide rods bait and tackle but feel free to bring your own
- Dress in layers – Be able to add or remove layers to keep you comfortable.
- Dress to be warmer than colder – The air temperature is usually lower over the ocean than on land
- Dress for safety – Please avoid open foot ware and try to wear clothes that are less absorbent should you get wet.
- Keep your personal items secure – if not careful, you can accidentally drop items overboard during the excitement of reeling in your next catch.
- Motion sickness – If you don’t have your sea-legs yet be sure to visit your local pharmacy for motion sickness remedies.
- Bring something to eat – Hours of fishing makes even the best fisherman hungry for a bite to eat.
- Alcoholic beverages – You may bring your favorite beer. The limit is 6 – 12 oz containers. No other types of alcohol please, and absolutely no illegal drugs whatsoever.
- We are Coast Guard certified for Safety – Our boat is supplied with first-aid supplies, rescue gear, and state of the art communications equipment. Our crew has emergency aid training as well and can tend to most superficial wounds.
For more information on our trips please call us first. If you wish to leave a voice message please state your full name and the best time to return your call. We’ll do our best to respond as soon as possible given our trip schedule. Remember, it’s best that your party arrive at the dock rather than not show up to cancel. See the rates page for more details. We want to make every trip great so we rely on the latest fishing forecast information.
Come Have Some Bingo Fishing Fun with Us!